Good morning to a good day,
For Home Buyers: A message from the market place.
- Overall inventory of available homes is not expected to grow
- However, high-end new construction is growing
- 25% can afford mid-level and higher
- 75% can afford mid-level and lower
What Options and Alternative Solutions are available:
- 3% down payment to purchase price to $ 645,000
- 3.5% or 5% down payment to purchase price to $ 650 – 660,000
- 10% down payment to 1.6M purchase price
These are entry level programs for buyers. What makes them special is they are designed to keep us out of financial troubles down the road.
Our recent success stories begin in pinpointing what you are seeking,
then putting together the options available for you.
With this in hand, you are best able to find the property right for you.
Ability-to-pay, life-style, and credit profile are all part of this conversation. Together they sharpen our focus on you and your new home. These are key to your success.
One of our clients, now in contract, wrote 4 offers. The one accepted, was not the highest offer . Another client is in contract on the 1st property they made an offer, with 30-day contingencies and 45-day close of escrow – both in the Bay Area.
A confident buyer, an agent focused on the buyer’s needs is a successful purchase.
If you are ready for success, we are ready to help. Call today.