Good morning to the joys of the Holiday Season,
Mortgage Rates Remain Great .
– Don’t Miss Out –
If you are watching, wanting to buy, wanting more bang for your buck? Now is the time.
Are you renting? We offer market-based calculations comparing renting vs the benefits of owning. Answers can be rewarding. Good news: We seek more than just the big numbers, knowing ‘affordability’ is unique for each and every individual and family. Our focus is to understand you, asking pertinent questions to help guide your financial future. Our concern is more about “livability”, than the industry standard of, ‘what you qualify for’.
It is a great day: Wanting to consolidate debt or refinance for a better rate? We have excellent tools to help you visualize the full monthly benefits of a straight refinance or consolidating debt. You will be surprised. We are ready to help today, for your better – more simplified – tomorrow.
Let’s talk. You matter: At the heart of my 30-plus years in this business, is keeping my clients first. It is a top priority. It is why I offer the best of my technical know-how, skills, and time-tested experience to you. It is key to finding our clients safe, sound, and secure loans – one’s best fit for them. Keeping you well-informed, makes for better decisions. Call today.
Points of interest:
- Interest Rates: Federal Reserve seems less fearful of inflation not meeting their 10-year target of 2 %. If so, the Fed should be slow to raise rates, AND less fearful to see them go somewhat lower.
- Stock market: Low rates world-wide, continues to support US equities. It will be curious to how the stock market responds to new business ventures simply listing and not formally ‘going public’.
- Inverted Yield Curve: This topic is off the front page, as “manufactured fears” of recession are replaced by steady home sales and new construction, strong jobs, and a helpful Fed. Recessions is being pushed out – along with its pending fears.
- Lending: NEW loan limits for conventional loans. Single Family is now $ 510,400 and 765,500 for the Hi-Balance areas. 2 – 4 unit properties up as well. There is some tightening beginning to show up as to ‘increased reserve requirements’, for those on the qualifying edge. For Lenders, the priority is the well-qualified, better documented borrower. It is the hot market and reason to call us, today. It’s what we do and do well.
1) Trade Talks: The Good News is they continue, though good to remain skeptical.
Recent Residential Success Stories:
Refinancing: They are up – don’t miss out. One client obtained a quick cash-out, to start on a major re-hab project – before adding the home to the rental market. For another, a ‘no income’, interest only-loan was the creative tool used to buy-out a divorce and move on with life.
Reverse mortgages: Mom and Dad were looking to access the substantial equity in the home they love. Their future heirs were in no need of a big payday, so they were looking to travel and diversify their investments. It is good to know cash-flow concerns are not the only reasons for a Reverse Mortgage. Sometimes it is adding to one’s lifestyle or becoming more adventurous. There is no right or wrong. It far more about knowing your options and then deciding the right path and best pathway, for you.
Self-employed: Have great bank deposits, yet your tax returns show low income? We have the answer. We offer loans based on bank statement and stated income. Call today for details.
Capital Gain Tax-Deferral: Have a client – with California property – who wants to sell, but can’t – because of Capital gains Taxes? We have approved ways to defer such problems and thereby keep all your money working for you. A great opportunity not to be missed. Let’s start planning today. Call now.
Buying your next home: Two wonderful “tools”. First, a client uses their old home, as collateral for their new home!! Second, we have a tool whereby the current payment on the “old” home, does not count against your client, while they are settling into their new home. Excellent. You need options, tools, and alternative ideas? We have them. Call today.
Because You Matter
As you read, if questions come to mind, let me know. Your thoughts and opinion are important. Why? Because people and their best interest, is where my work is focused. It is why I offer guidance –along with a complete set tools– to bring answers that work. After 30 years, you know and learn many things about many different circumstances, situations, and people.
Call us, we know success.
Thank you for trusting me with yourself and your friends and family. Referrals are appreciated.
Call me – Your success is our priority.