Good morning to the Welcome News of Summer !!!
– Mortgage Rates are coming down – .
Don’t Miss Out .
Lowest since January 2018
Waiting to buy? Want more bang for your buck – Now is the time. Are you renting? Check out our market-based calculations for renting vs owning. Answers can be rewarding.
How about the many reason to refinance – today? Call us. We have calculations to help you decide the best time and we offer debt consolidation strategies, to help make the best choice. We are ready to help today, for your better – more simplified – tomorrow.
Don’t put off your Summer projects or consolidating credit card debt – CALL today!
The Good News: A constant desire to help my clients. In 30-plus years, you remain my first priority – bringing my technical know-how and gained experience. And like freeze dried food, I become activated and ready to go, with our first conversation – one that is positive and informative about you – your today and vision for tomorrow. Let’s talk.
How can we help ?
Our Goal: Helping you find a safe, sound, and secure loan. It is why every conversation matters and why we offer you the full benefit of our skills and talents, from start to finish.
Points of interest:
- Interest Rates: With a new head of the EU – Christine LeGrande – our financial sector – interest rates – moved lower. Why? The EU talks of stimulating their markets by a renewed round of adding money – along with lower rates – to their economies. Watch the inflation gauge, as well the political weathervanes.
- Stock market: In spite of the headlines – China, EU, tariffs, trade, and politics – markets are at record high levels. For me, the DOW is seeking a new trading range.
- Inverted Yield Curve? Not yet. After bottoming with a spread of 0.11 %, mid-December, we are near double today. The yield curve is widening, not narrowing.
- Lending: Lending guidelines are again, consumer friendly, yet disciplined.
1) GDP: US economy: Robust, better than expected 1st Quarter growth of 3.1 %, with higher inventories in anticipation of better Summer sales. A few indices show a slowing growth mode. We will watch closely. It has been a long-timing since we have seen so many positive numbers – GDP, job growth, wages, productivity, manufacturing, etc.
2) Unemployment: Are we finally bottoming out? So some thought just a couple of months ago. Instead numbers are even lower. Yet such numbers are important to watch. I suspect a sideway trend due to challenges of new hires being qualified and as we continue having strong retirement / leaving the work force numbers.
Conclusion: Potential for our next recession – not in the foreseeable future.
Recent Residential Success Story:
Refinancing: Refinances are up. Long term rehabbers and flippers are again seeing the opportunity and availability of 30-year fixed rate loans. Call today to learn more.
For self-employed: Do you have great bank deposits, yet show low income on your tax returns? We are offering loans based on bank statement and stated income. Call for details.
Capital Gain Tax-Deferral: Have a client – with California investment property – choosing not to sell? Because of Capital gains? We have IRS approved ways to defer such problems and keep all your clients money working for them – and their future goals. Don’t miss out. Call.
Buying your next home: How about a “tool” using the old, as collateral for the new home? We also offer tools where the current, “old” home payment, does not count against you, while you get moved and settled. You need options and alternative ideas? Call today.
Because You Matter
I send out my thoughts and ideas to you, regularly. As you digest the words, if questions come to mind, give a call. I would love to help answer them. It is what I love about my work – people to people, person to person. I am here to offer guidance and a complete set of helpful tools, to find answers and meet your needs.
Thus knowing each of you, is the best way for me to best serve you – your unique needs and dreams. Thank you for trusting me with yourself, and your friends and family. Referrals are appreciated.
Call me – Your success continues to be our priority.