Good morning to Springtime and Spring Rains – please!
Home sales are healthy – Home refi’s responding to rates – Don’t Wait
The Good News: Confidence in Real Estate continues and Spring Buying is here, now.
Real estate markets are faced paced. Call today. Let’s prepare for the fun – its key.
– Inflation: The numbers continue increasing, both to demand and supply issues: China port shutdowns, Ukraine, 23 M chickens being put down for flu, lack of rain. Of interest is the Outbound Tender Volume Index – measure of freight volume. Since March, it has fallen off a cliff. Is this due to inventory build-up or port shutdowns ?? Time will tell, so keep watch.
– Recession / Stagflation indicators: Peak employment – yes. GDP slowing – yes. Real Estate slowing – very little, but yes. Inverted Yield Curve holding true – yes.
– Federal Reserve: They backed away last month due to external concern – Ukraine. Markets expected a 1/2 % bump, the Fed only did 1/4%. With it a new round of jawboning – ‘strong leadership and need to get inflation under control.’ Will such talk do the job or will the Fed actually pull the trigger and start what they say they need to do? Congress, stop spending!
Information and Helpful Insights
Market News, Successes, And How We Can Help
Points of interest:
- Interest Rates: Reaction to Ukraine drives money to America. Should lower rates, but this is more than offset by increased deficit spending by Congress and Fed rate hikes. Outcome: Raising Rates – as necessary – are somewhat offset by influx of money.
- Conventional loans: Tracking high 4’s. Cash-out refinance and investor loans run a bit higher.
- VA rates and FHA rates: If a Vet? Call today. Fixed rates low 4’s. Plus Veterans refi special: 1) Refi from conventional loan into a VA loan, and 2) Rate-reduction refi’s have NO income, NO asset documentation. NEW rule for Veterans, even a 1 % service related disability = NO VA funding fee !
- Jumbo: Yes to: Self-employed, Yes to: 80/10/10. Or, bigger down payment and no income / no employment documentation. Call. Let’s make it happen, today.
- Underwriting: Purchases – first priority of the underwriter. Turn around time can be a quick couple of days. Amen. How about Refinance? Patience wins. Best to start today.
Key to Success: Start the paperwork today. Let’s talk.
Keys to Success:
Why plan today – Verification upon verification is the new constant. Banks and lenders want zero risk and zero defaults, putting pressure on the shoulders of underwriters. The Good News: We know how to help them cross the T’s and dot the I’s. With us, you are well prepared and thereby ahead of the financial game.
In the arena of details, we are most diligent. Why? Because your success matters.
Good News about Appraisals: Appraisal waivers and we know how to obtain them for our clients – a true time saver. We know what it takes to make it happen!! One more for you.
Retirement? Few of us have a silver bullet solution? Yet if we have built up significant equity in our homes, new doors of opportunity, open. It can become a welcome monthly gift that speaks to the many years of one’s disciplined and diligent use of money. Question: How best to use this is gift? Good News: We have the tools to address this opportunity and answer your questions. We would love to explore your options with you – working to together, as a team.
I look forward to your call. Call today.
We have a team of experienced agents, covering a full range of specialties. Give a ring.
Highlights of How We Serve You
1) Long-Term: Traditional financing. The Good News: No age restriction.
2) Short-term: HELOC. A great tool with our markets rates so very low. Home Equity Lines of Credit can be a perfect for short-term ‘chunk cash’, plus the benefit of flexible repayment.
2) Keeping One’s Home: Key is an interactive discussion. Here we can talk the benefits of keeping or selling, or the possibility upgrading the overall design of your home, to best fit any physical limitations? Is relocating geographically, of interest to you? What about Estate planning, or unpaid debts, or simply meeting monthly expenses? My job is to address your concerns with straight forward solutions. Let’s talk. This call is worthy and valuable.
3) Reverse Mortgage: it can be a great way to reduce stress – especially the burden of the monthly home mortgage. It stops, with the added benefit of adding monthly income, each month. Call. Let us show you how it can work for you. Don’t wait – Now is the time.
The Good News: Rates Remain Awesome
– New Homes or Refinance –
Self-employed: Times are tricky, but we are prepared to take up your challenge. Let’s talk and review your unique situation. We work with traditional type documentation, alternative ways to document income, and even no-income documented loans. We can lay out workable options and best possibilities. I do love and stand with Small Business. I respect those daring to be self-employed – the backbone of America. They speak to the living spirit of our free enterprise system. Let’s stand together. Call today. We are motivated.
Buying your next home: Two most helpful “tools”: 1) You use the existing home, as collateral for your new home!! And 2): How about not having your current payment on the current home, count against you, while settling into your new home. People need options and creative thinking. And with this, we have excellent tools to make them happen. Call today.
Renting, But Wanting to Buy?
Pricing pressures do not just concern new home buyers, but so too, Renters. With property values accelerating, so too, rents. And this, without the benefit of interest deductions. Let’s talk. The best long-term answer maybe to buy now, while mortgage rates remain excellent. Call today. Take full advantage of this great buying opportunity.
Good News: We offer market-based tools comparing rents to the benefits of home ownership. We look beyond boiler plate, short-cuts numbers. We understand ‘affordability’ to be unique to each and every individual and family. Our focus is understanding you, asking pertinent questions, and helping guide your financial future. We appreciate the importance of “live-ability” as a high priority, when consider ‘how big a home can I afford.’
Finding answers and discovering options are the true rewards.
A Big, First Step Made Better
CALL ME – Your success is MY first priority.