Good morning to May Celebrations,
Good News: Spring Has Been Summer Hot
Key – Early Preparation – Call Today
Home sales are healthy and home refi’s – incredibly strong.
Sellers continue selling and Buyers are ready for action.
Confidence in Real Estate is steadfast. The Good News: Fake fears cannot slow the American spirit, nor our drive for success. Equally: We have gained a sense of joyful appreciation of our homes. They are far more important than facts and data. Instead, they are about people, families, and neighborhoods. In this, let us be thankful. And how is this achieved? It begins in solid preparation. It is the key and the sooner the better, even now. Call today.
Points of interest:
- Housing: Nationwide, Home prices continue their solid, strong upward pace. Are there markets overheating? A few micro market niches maybe overheating. Let’s talk.
- Stock market: 2020 momentum continues. Issues to watch: Taxes, regulation, immigration, and importing CoVid. So far DC rhetoric is not hitting the stock market.
- Refi: Mortgage rates remain good. But, we have seen a decent bump upwards. If you have been waiting, the wait is over. Call today – Don’t be caught off guard.
- Interest Rates: Rates remain a reason to Buy. Yes. They are lower from March peaks, but rates are again moving higher, as supply-chain inflation concerns are rising.
- Conventional loans: Tracking high 2’s, with cash-out refi running a bit higher.
- VA rates and FHA rates: If a Vet? Call today. Fixed still in the low 2’s. Plus Veterans refi special: 1) Refi from conventional loan into a VA loan, and 2) Rate-reduction refi’s have NO income, NO asset documentation.
- CA Jumbo: Yes to: Self-employed, Yes to: 80/10/10. Or, bigger down payment and no income / no employment documentation. Call. Let’s make it happen, today.
- Underwriting: Purchases – first priority of the underwriter. Turn around time can be a quick couple of days. Amen. How about Refinance? Patience wins. Best to start today.
Key to Success: Start the paperwork today. Let talk.
- New Builders: Going gangbusters in spite of new upward pressure in materials costs. I hear numbers like 10 % increase in costs for a $ 250 K home. Yet, prices are up maybe a couple points more, so builders are not slowing down.
1) US Economy: Good News: Vaccinations. With it the re-opening of retail and some local economies. Amen. Yet, expect a chopping to sideways action, with the re-openings and jobs.
2) Employment: Latest jobs numbers are trending sideways. Keep in mind, this is not a typical recession recovery. With concern, Fed policy may actually be hindering job creation.
This makes planning and preparation key, when contemplating
home ownership. Give a call, let’s talk ideas and your possibilities.
3) Real Estate: ‘Amazing‘ ! Don’t miss the excitement.
Key to Success: A team of professions working for you PLUS solid preparation. This is most beneficial, especially when approaching retirement. Now is great time to begin building hopeful dreams, based on solid expectations. With your first call, we can begin a helpful conversation about costs of living expectations, health care issues, and of course, children and grandchildren.
Few of us have a silver bullets solution? Yet having built significant equity in our homes, bought decades ago, opens doors to solid options. What a great gift for being disciplined and diligent. Now the question: How to take best advantage of this treasure. We have many tools to help answer your questions, but most important is working together in the discovery process.
Let’s start talking.
We have a team of experienced agents, covering a full range of specialties. Give a ring.
Building a Pathway to Your Tomorrow
1) Long-Term: Traditional financing. The Good News: No age restriction.
2) Short-term: A great tool in this market of very low interest rates is Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC). Perfect for short-term ‘chunk cash’, plus the benefit of flexible repayment.
2) Keeping One’s Home: Key is an interactive discussion. Let’s talk the benefits of keeping or selling. Is this home design best for any age limitations? Is there a willingness to relocate geographically? What about Estate planning concerns, outstanding debt, or simply meeting monthly expenses? What about Proposition 19? My job is to address your concerns and lay out straight forward solutions. Let’s talk. A call worthy of your time.
3) Reverse Mortgage: Often offered as a great way to eliminate stress, especially the monthly burden of the home mortgage payment. It stops, while adding new income, each month. Call.
4) Choosing to Sell: When Selling, Capital Gains taxes often become the make or brake. If so, I am here to show you how to defer – even avoid – potentially huge tax bill? Let’s talk. We can review the tools available and how to best benefit, when there is substantial appreciation.
The good news and great blessing: Turning stress into your benefit
We have options and time proven tools, from the 1031 tax deferred exchange,
to several other well known strategies. Let’s talk and start preparing today.
We are ready to help – today. We have a team of experienced, proven estate planners and tax preparers, with IRS approved tax-deferral strategies. We have answers and strategic solutions useful for the individuals and corporations – for decades.
With election talk of higher taxes, now maybe the best time to act.
Suggest: Start planning today, without delay. Your money matter.
The Good News: Rates are Awesome
– New Homes or Refinance –
Self-employed: Times are tricky, but we are up for your challenge, when you are ready. When you are, let’s talk and review your unique situations. Let’s lay out workable options and best possibilities. I love and stand with Small Business. Who cannot respect those daring to be self-employed. They are the backbone of America and speak to the spirit of our free enterprise system. Let’s stand together. Call today.
Buying your next home: Two very helpful “tools”. 1) A client uses their old home, as collateral for their new home!! 2) A tool whereby one’s current payment on the “old” home, does not count against your client, while settling into their new home. Excellent. You need options, tools, and alternative ideas? We have them. Call today.
*** Keep Your Cash & Defer Taxes ***
Capital Gains Tax Deferral: Preparing for a major shift in your life, but tax fears are holding you back? This may include: Closely held stock, owner occupied real estate, or a small business. If this is you, we have excellent strategies to reduce or defer capital gains taxes. This means keeping more of YOUR hard earned investment dollars, working for you. You have questions? Please ask. We love finding answers that meet your specific need.
Our conversation: Tax deferred ‘1031’ and beyond. Call today.
Renting but wanting to Buy?
We offer market-based calculations comparing renting vs. benefits of owning. Answers can be rewarding. Good news: We look beyond boiler plate, typical big numbers. We understand ‘affordability’ is unique for each and every individual, and family. Our focus is to understand you, asking pertinent questions to help guide your financial future. Our concern is more about “live-ability”, and less about ‘how big a home can I afford.’ A big, first step made better.
– Because You Matter –
Call us – Success begins in knowing YOU, our Client
and preparing for your bright future – today
Thank you for trusting me with yourself and family, and your friends. Referrals are appreciated.
Call me – Your success is the first priority.