Good morning to Fall Fun of November,
Mortgage Rates Say Now is the Time
– DON’T MISS OUT –
Points of interest – Relevant to you !!
Good News: Home sales continue healthy and home refi’s – incredibly strong. The Good News: Sellers continue selling and Buyers are ready for action. This increasing confidence confirms fake fears cannot stop us. What is important – and real – to us: Our homes are far more than simple numbers. It’s about people and families and neighborhoods.
Points of interest:
- Refi mortgage rates have nudged even lower. To benefit from these great rates, needs more than a phone lock. Key Point: Being prepared and ready early – even today. Let’s talk. The many benefits of these wonderful rates await. Call today.
- Interest Rates: Rates continue great. VA rates and FHA rates are still in the 2’s. Refinance for Veterans: 1) Refi from conventional into a VA loan, and 2) Rate reduction refi’s have NO income, NO asset documentation. If a Vet? Call today.
- CA Jumbo: WE still do self-employed, WE still do 80/10/10, in addition to all the conventional Jumbo loans. Call. Let’s make it happen, today.
- Underwriting: Purchases – first priority of the underwriter. Turn around time can be a quick couple of days. Amen. How about Refinance? Patience wins. Start now, today.
Key to Success: Start the paperwork today. Let talk.
- Housing: Trying to wait out Sellers for a price drop? Such days seem over. Seller’s are confident and holding steady. They recognize these great rates are a big benefit for Buyers – each month. Don’t miss out – lower rates means more home for the dollar.
- Stock market: Fed and DC policy has renewed confidence in many sectors of the stock market to near record setting levels.
1) US Economy: Highest level of voter participation in decades. A huge WOW! We shall await the particular details, as the dust settles – especially the Electoral College.
2) Employment: Latest jobs numbers show 600 K new jobs. There is even news about the number of people, receiving some form of benefits, is dropping. The question:? From those going back to work or who have run out of benefits? This coming year is critical.
3) Real Estate: Key is affordability. With incomes rising 5.6 %, added to a “40% debt ratio”, shows our market can support a 14% increase in value. Don’t miss out on these low rates!!
Interesting shift in demand: Have stats for Real Estate, showing 19 % of buyers looking to rural areas – double the average. Outcome: over 10% appreciation in rural areas vs 6 % urban appreciation. Let’s talk opportunities.
Residential Success Stories
Refinancing: Hot. With over 80 % of our economy working – nearly 92% of homeowners employed – we are at full speed. Are you a homeowner? We have excellent rates too low, to miss out – a call to action. Call today! With dozens of lending partners, we are ready – today – to meet your every financing needs – even what others call impossible. Call Now !!
Have a great rate of 2012 or 2016? For many, its a marvelous opportunity to consider a 15-year loan – a great way to pay-off of your loan sooner and at the same time, save big money. Let’s talk numbers and the many benefits and choices of a new 15-year loan. Call today.
Consider a recent client: Moving to a 15-year loan, shaved off 7 years of monthly payments – 84 months off. The great news: With only a 20% increase in payment, one saves for more in saved interest expense. A great reason for us to talk – saving substantial money and building one’s bank account for retirement. Please don’t wait, let’s talk the important details, today.
The Good News: Rates are Awesome – New Homes or Refinance
Purchasing: Did you suffer from the big financial meltdown. The Good News: Purchases are again possible. It was rough and ugly, yet with the passing of time, one’s financial woes and credit troubles, are no more. Home buying is again possible and what better time. More good news: Half of our buying clients close well under 30 days – bit longer for the complex loan.
Reverse mortgages: With rising home values, a reverse mortgage is a great tool for staying in one’s loved home and favored neighborhood. Though our grandparents seldom thought past living into their 70’s. Today, most are thinking well past 80. Our Goal: Help each person remain pro-active in celebrating life – family, friends – and enjoy all they have accomplished.
Self-employed: These can be difficult times. So please. Let’s talk and review your unique situations and lay out workable options and best possibilities. I firmly believe in Small Business and respect those daring to be self-employed. This is the backbone of America and confirmed by business volume. We ARE getting it done for our Self-employed clients !
Buying your next home: Two very helpful “tools”. 1) A client uses their old home, as collateral for their new home!! 2) A tool whereby one’s current payment on the “old” home, does not count against your client, while settling into their new home. Excellent. You need options, tools, and alternative ideas? We have them. Call today.
*** Keep Your Cash & Defer Taxes ***
Capital Gains Tax Deferral: Ready for a a major shift in your life, but tax fears are holding you back? This may include: Closely held stock, owner occupied real estate, or a small business. If this is you, we have excellent strategies to reduce or defer capital gains taxes. This means keeping more of YOUR hard earned investment dollars, working for you. You have questions? Please ask. We love finding answers that meet your specific need. Call today.
Renting but wanting to Buy?
We offer market-based calculations comparing renting vs. the benefits of owning. Answers can be rewarding.Good news: We look beyond boiler plate, typical big numbers. We understand ‘affordability’ is unique for each and every individual, and family. Our focus is to understand you, asking pertinent questions to help guide your financial future. Our concern is more about “live-ability”, and less about ‘how big a home can I afford.’ A big first step, made better.
Because You Matter
Let’s talk. You matter: At the heart of my 30-plus year career is the priority of keeping my clients (YOU) first. You are my highest priority. It is why I offer each of my clients the best of my detailed know-how, tested skills, and practical experience. It is key to finding you a safe, sound, and secure loan – best fit for you. Keeping you informed and up-to-date, makes for better decisions. Call today.
Call us – We know success.
Thank you for trusting me with yourself and your friends and family. Referrals are appreciated.
Call me – Your success is our priority.