Boyle Heights Good morning to the Joys of Spring,
http://keepinsurance.com/tag/coverage-near-me-westchester-ny/page/2/ Good News: Spring is Back – Prepare Today
buy prednisone mexico Home sales are healthy and home refi’s – incredibly strong.
http://mattmcguire.ca/portfolio/blog Sellers continue selling and Buyers are ready for action.
We are seeing steadfast confidence in real estate. The Good News: Fake fears cannot stop the American spirit and drive for success. More important: We have gained a sense of joyful appreciation of our homes, being far more than facts and data. It is about people, families and neighborhoods, of whom we are thankful. My suggestion, lets talk, today. Preparation is key.
Points of interest:
- Housing: Home prices, nationwide, continue their solid, strong upward pace.
- Stock market: Hanging in there. Issues: taxes, regulation, immigration, and importing CoVid. So far DC rhetoric is not hitting the stock market.
- Refi: Mortgage rates remain the good news. But, we have seen a decent bump upwards. Call today – Don’t wait – Don’t be caught off guard.
- Interest Rates: Rates continue great.
- Conventional loans: Tracking low 3’s, with cash-out refi running a bit higher.
- VA rates and FHA rates: Fixed still in the mid to upper 2’s. Plus Veterans refi special: 1) Refi from conventional loan into a VA loan, and 2) Rate-reduction refi’s have NO income, NO asset documentation. If a Vet? Call today.
- CA Jumbo: Yes to: Self-employed, Yes to: 80/10/10. Or, bigger down payment and no income / no employment documentation. Call. Let’s make it happen, today.
- Underwriting: Purchases – first priority of the underwriter. Turn around time can be a quick couple of days. Amen. How about Refinance? Patience wins. Best to start today.
Key to Success: Start the paperwork today. Let talk.
- New Builders: Going gangbusters in spite of new upward pressure in materials costs.
1) US Economy: Good News: Vaccinations. With it, the re-opening up retail and some local economies. Amen. Expect a chopping sideways re-open, as businesses doors open anew.
“Smart” news: Savings rates are up. A recent poll suggests 80 % of the last stimulus check, went into savings. It is wise to save and be cautious. Extra cash a good safety net.
2) Employment: Latest jobs numbers are trending sideways. Like the US Economy, future hiring is not like a typical recession recovery. Good news: Baby Boomers: In the USA, the estimated property / investment value is 170 T. Of this, Baby Boomers own real estate near 55 %, with 20 % held in both IRA’s and 401 K’s.
This makes solid planning and preparation – for the next stage in life –
a common conversation. Give a call, let’s talk your ideas and possibilities.
3) Real Estate: ‘Amazing‘ ! Don’t miss the excitement.
Key is the team and solid preparation. This especially helpful when looking ahead to one’s ‘next turn’ in life, especially as to retirement hopes and expectations. With this is the helpful conversation about costs of living expectations, future health care, and of course, children and grandchildren.
Are there silver bullets? No. Yet having built equity in homes – bought decades ago – does provide solid options. A great gift for having worked diligently for many years. Now, how to take best advantage of this treasure. There are questions, many straight-forward, but most important is talking about good answers. Let’s talk. It starts with our first conversation.
Why call now? We have a great team of many fabulous agents, working many differing specific markets and geography. Give a ring. Let’s talk and review our recommendation list.
Staying or Moving ?
From the first conversation, we build a pathway to your Success:
1) Long-Term: Traditional financing. The Good News: No age restriction.
2) Short-term: A great tool in this market of very low interest rates is Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC). Perfect for short-term ‘chunk cash’, plus the benefit of flexible repayment.
2) Keeping One’s Home: Key is an interactive discussion. Here we talk about the pluses and minuses of keeping or selling. Is this home a best for age limitations? Are you will to relocate to a new geographic area? What about Estate planning, debt obligations, and meeting monthly living expenses? How will Proposition 19 impact you? My job is to help clear the air. Call.
3) Reverse Mortgage: Often offered as a great way to eliminate stress, especially the monthly burden of the home mortgage payment. It stops, while adding new income, each month. Call.
4) Choosing to Sell: When Selling, Capital Gains taxes often become the make or brake. If so, I am here to show you how to defer – even avoid – potentially huge tax bill? Let’s talk. We can review the tools available and how to best benefit, when there is substantial appreciation.
The good news and great blessing: Turning stress into your benefit
We have options and time proven tools, from the 1031 tax deferred exchange,
to several other well known strategies. Let’s talk and start preparing today.
We are ready to help – today. We have a team of experienced, proven estate planners and tax preparers, with IRS approved tax-deferral strategies. We have answers and strategic solutions useful for the individuals and corporations – for decades.
With election talk of higher taxes, now maybe the best time to act.
Suggest: Start planning today, without delay. Your money matter.
The Good News: Rates are Awesome
– New Homes or Refinance –
Self-employed: Times are tricky, but we are up for your challenge, when you are ready. When you are, let’s talk and review your unique situations. Let’s lay out workable options and best possibilities. I love and stand with Small Business. Who cannot respect those daring to be self-employed. They are the backbone of America and speak to the spirit of our free enterprise system. Let’s stand together. Call today.
Buying your next home: Two very helpful “tools”. 1) A client uses their old home, as collateral for their new home!! 2) A tool whereby one’s current payment on the “old” home, does not count against your client, while settling into their new home. Excellent. You need options, tools, and alternative ideas? We have them. Call today.
*** Keep Your Cash & Defer Taxes ***
Capital Gains Tax Deferral: Preparing for a major shift in your life, but tax fears are holding you back? This may include: Closely held stock, owner occupied real estate, or a small business. If this is you, we have excellent strategies to reduce or defer capital gains taxes. This means keeping more of YOUR hard earned investment dollars, working for you. You have questions? Please ask. We love finding answers that meet your specific need.
Our conversation: Tax deferred ‘1031’ and beyond. Call today.
Renting but wanting to Buy?
We offer market-based calculations comparing renting vs. the benefits of owning. Answers can be rewarding.Good news: We look beyond boiler plate, typical big numbers. We understand ‘affordability’ is unique for each and every individual, and family. Our focus is to understand you, asking pertinent questions to help guide your financial future. Our concern is more about “live-ability”, and less about ‘how big a home can I afford.’ A big, first step made better.
– Because You Matter –
Call us – Success begins in knowing YOU, our Client
and preparing for your bright future – today
Thank you for trusting me with yourself and family, and your friends. Referrals are appreciated.
Call me – Your success is the first priority.