Good morning to Springtime 2020;
Mortgage Rates Remain Great .
– Don’t Miss Out –
If you are watching the market, waiting to buy, wanting more bang for your buck?
Now is the Time.
Are you renting? We offer market-based calculations comparing renting vs the benefits of owning. Answers can be rewarding. Good news: We look beyond the boiler plate, typical big numbers. We understand ‘affordability’ is unique for each and every individual, and family. Our focus is to understand you, asking pertinent questions to help guide your financial future. Our concern is more about “livability”, than the industry standard of, ‘what you qualify for’.
It is a great day: Wanting to consolidate debt or refinance. You will be amazed at the benefits of a lower rate of interest and how to keep more cash in your pocket. Best: We have the tools to show you. We will show you the “full benefits” you can achieve – now and overtime. You will be surprised. Let’s talk today, so the fun can begin tomorrow.
Let’s talk. You matter: At the heart of my 30-plus year career, is keeping my clients first. It is a top priority. It is why I offer the best of my technical know-how, skills, and time-tested experience to you. It is key to finding our clients safe, sound, and secure loans – one’s best fit for them. Keeping you well-informed, makes for better decisions. Call today.
Points of interest:
- Interest Rates: No expectation for any defining changes from the Fed. Between the coronavirus outbreak and low inflation, worries of a 2020 rate-driven recession is slim.
- Housing: Nationwide, 2019 appreciation was 4 %. 2020 predictions are for 5.2 %.
- Stock market: Last summer a 29,000 DOW index was dared by some. Good News: We are here. These are great days for stock portfolios, 401(k) retirement funds, and real estate investments. Yet with coronavirus worries, one might anticipate sideways action, for now. Combined, Coronavirus and Boeing may reduce GDP more than expected. Thus is best is to let actual details and facts, tell the truth. Don’t be driven by fears.
- Trade and Tariff: Negative affects for transshipments in CA, but direct export and import to CA, continue with positive increases. This number may surprise.
- Lending: For our self-employed borrowers, we have “no employment and no income documentation”. The loan is stable and market safe with 25 – 35 % minimum equity.
1) Trade Talks: The Good News: Phase I with China is in hand, and Phase II is being negotiated, USMCA is law, and future deals with Great Britain, are in discussion.
2) Employment: Continues to shine, as new claims for unemployment benefits continue to be very low. Employers are holding onto their people, yet for California, be watchful for possible negative effects due to increases in minimum wage and AB5. We will survive, but there is going to be pain along the way.
3) Split Property Tax Roll: Now being sold as “Save our Schools ! Why? Even with rising tax revenues, they need even more money !” This seems a pure power / money grab, as I keep waiting to hear how the lottery has benefited schools all these years? I wonder if under-funded pension needs are the issues?
Recent Residential Success Stories
Refinancing: What a great time to move things from one’s wish list to “it’s done list’. One excellent way is to evaluate and reset one’s debts. And now is the best time to: Cut your interest expenses – Reduce time to payoff the home loan– Consolidate credit card or even car loans – Home remodel and repairs. Let us help you, as you prepare for Spring and Summer activities.
Reverse mortgages: With rising home values, this is a very viable tool for longevity and staying in our home. Our grandparents didn’t think about living to 70 +. Now we don’t think about living to 90 +. I strive to help each person be pro-active in the plan. Not always easy answers, yet I will try to bring objective and data-driven information to you.
Self-employed: Have great bank deposits, yet your tax returns show low income? We have the answer. We offer loans based on bank statement and stated income. Call today for details.
Keep Your Cash & Defer Taxes: With new opportunities and low interest rates, more and more investors — in state and out of state — are seeking new investments. The hang-up: Capital gains taxes. This tends to be the shock that stops. Let talk today. We can discuss several proven ways to get off the merry-go-round of doubts. Our tools-of-the trade will help push taxes down the road and keep more of your investing dollars under your control. Check this out at “defertax.com” / login: “ryan”. Then give us a call. We are ready to start today.
Buying your next home: Two wonderful “tools”. First, a client uses their old home, as collateral for their new home!! Second, we have a tool whereby the current payment on the “old” home, does not count against your client, while they are settling into their new home. Excellent. You need options, tools, and alternative ideas? We have them. Call today.
Because You Matter
As you read, if questions come to mind, let me know. Your thoughts and opinion are important. Why? Because people and their best interest, is where my work is focused. It is why I offer guidance –along with a complete set tools– to bring answers that work. After 30 years, you know and learn many things about many different circumstances, situations, and people.
Call us, we know success.
Thank you for trusting me with yourself and your friends and family. Referrals are appreciated.
Call me – Your success is our priority.