Good morning to the Welcome News of September !!!
– Mortgage Rates Keep Coming Down – .
Don’t Miss Out .
Lowest since January 2018
Waiting to buy? Want more bang for your buck – Now is the time. Are you renting? Check out our market-based calculations for renting vs owning. Answers can be rewarding.
This month’s helpful PDF: Rent vs Own. We use a $1.2 M single family home in Santa Clara County, where current median price is 1.3 M.
Today is a great day to refinance. Best of all, we have calculation steps to help you decide when is best for you. We also offer strategies for debt consolidation. All to help you make the best choice. We are ready to help today, for your better – more simplified – tomorrow.
Time to finish your Summer projects or consolidating credit card debt – CALL today!
The Good News: In 30-plus years in this business, my first priority is you. I have a constant desire to help my clients – using my technical know-how and learned experience to their full advantage. Like freeze dried food, I am activated – and ready to go – the first time we talk. The goal is to be upbeat and informative about your today and vision for tomorrow. Let’s talk.
How can we help ?
A Second Goal: Finding you a safe, sound, and secure loan. It is why every conversation matters and why we offer you the full benefit of our skills and talents, from start to finish.
Points of interest:
- Interest Rates: August rates have traded up and down within a 1/8 % variance, as markets anticipates the next action – or non-action – by the Fed and Fed rates.
- Stock market: Regardless headline fears – China, EU, tariffs, recession, and political blather – overall the August markets traded in a 6 % valuation band. With computerized trading – and its trigger points – this range of trading will likely continue.
- Inverted Yield Curve: Slightly inverted for last 1 1/2 weeks. For now, likely more political than our US economy. In the next weeks, I will offer a historical viewpoint, tracking the 2 Yr Treasury to the 10 Yr Treasury yield.
- Lending: Guidelines continue consumer friendly, yet disciplined.
1) GDP – USA: Robust and better than expected with Consumer spending at 4.7% – better than forecast. 1st Quarter growth of 3.1 %, 2nd Quarter at 2.0 % – with 1 final revision coming. Consumers confirmed our suggestion as to why Small Business increased Spring inventories.
2) Unemployment: Balancing the good news. Updated numbers to last year monthly employment, were lowered to 180 K. This may give room for the Fed to indeed, lower rates.
Conclusion: Potential for a US recession – not in the foreseeable future.
Recent Residential Success Story:
Refinancing: Refinances are up from the combination of continued strong employment prospects and strong decline in interest rates.
Reverse mortgages: With lower rates and higher values, here a number of great conversations relating to the big question: “How to continue living in the Bay Area with the trifecta of: 1) longer life expectancy, 2) issues of lower than desired retirement savings, and 3) how does one move away, after so many years in the same home and neighborhood.
These are great conversation – with no right or wrong answers – yet important to work through. Key: Talk with an experienced professionals who cares about your future. Please call.
Self-employed: Have great bank deposits, yet show low income on your tax returns? We have the answer. Loans based on bank statement and stated income. Call today for details.
Capital Gain Tax-Deferral: Have a client – with California investment property – who wants to sell, but can’t – because of Capital gains Taxes? We have approved ways to defer such problems and thereby keep all your money working for you. A great opportunity. One not to be missed. Let’s start planning today. Call us.
Buying your next home: Two wonderful “tools”. The first is where clients can use their old home, as collateral for their new home!! Second, we have a tool whereby the current payment on the “old” home, does not count against your client, while they are settling into their new home. Excellent. You need options, tools, and alternative ideas? We have them. Call today.
Because You Matter
I love thoughts, ideas, and questions. As you peruse our letters, if things come to mind, let me know. I would love to hear from you. People and individuals are at the heart of my work. It is why I offer guidance –along with a complete set tools– for finding answers that work. After 30 years, you learn many things about many different circumstances and situations. We do love it.
Thank you for trusting me with yourself and your friends and family. Referrals are appreciated.
Call me – Your success ever remains our priority.