Good morning to the Fall Season;
I trust this letter finds you in good health and your Summer was of many good days.
Good News: We here in the USA, are not in a recession. Yet we are benefitting from slow growth in the EU and China. The Benefit: If you have a commercial loan that comes due in 2 – 4 years, let’s talk refinance today. Even our Federal government understands that now is the time to take full advantage of todays unbelievable low rates. Let’s talk about refinancing your debt, today.
It’s a small window of time, so please – Refinance your ballon loan today.
Don’t miss this opportunity. Call today and lets start the process, now.
It will save you money and add cash to your balance sheet – TODAY.
Call me. My primary agenda is not to be blow smoke. I am about getting the job done, with a simple and straightforward approach: Review, plan, and execute. Can I be of service to you?
This is the winning strategy – gather the relevant data, keep focus on the purpose of the loan, and execute in a timely fashion. We call this the WIN Strategy – a proven path to financial safety, security, and long-term success.
- Rents and NOI: Both increasing. Translation: With our low cap rates, a simple increase in rents is bringing a 20 X, or more, growth in value. Today’s low rates help with this equation.
- Cap Rates: Holding steady at the recent low’s. The exception is the rental market where some Cap Rates are slipping slightly. Why? Increasingly stringent rent control policies.
- Jobs: For economic strength, this is my favorite factor. While later reports revise earlier job growth slightly downward, the number of jobs continues growing. While the headline unemployment rate was unchanged, what was missed was the more comprehensive U-6 rate. It showed a decline from 7.2 % to 7.0 %. Even more, wage growth is up 3.2 % ,year- over-year and up from last month’s 3.1 %. Good news for everyone and every family.
- Federal Reserve – and much talked of Yield Curve: Should you be concerned. No, not yet. As former Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen offers, the latest inversion of the yield curve might be a less reliable indicator of an impending recession. ” Our confusion is the Federal Reserve yet responding to markets clearly saying, ‘lower rates and increase liquidity.’ The Fed will respond and talk of inverted yield curves and recession will end – Refinance now.
- Housing: 19Q2 marked the 20th consecutive quarter of increasing household debt. During the quarter, debt increased by $192 billion, to $13.86 trillion. Mortgage debt rose by $162 billion to $9.406 trillion, surpassing the previous high of $9.294 trillion in 08Q3. Total debt is now $1.2 trillion, or 9.3% higher than the previous peak of $12.68 trillion also set in 08Q3. Since 08Q3, GDP has grown by 42% and inflation by 17.6%.
Call us. We are here ready help, today.
Falling interest rates open new doors and increased profitability for Small Business Commercial and Apartments. It is a great time to invest or add to the bottom line, by refinancing existing loans or consolidating debts. This is especially true for balloon loans. Get more for your dollar today.
People ask, are there signs of a slowing economy? What about freight softening, as a harbinger of a future recession. The real news is freight is softening world wide and yes, worthy of note. For they US, this helps offset our rising US dollar, and thus a cause to expand and grow businesses.
Lower rates are an incentive for construction companies to be sold to younger entrepreneurs, for the opening of new restaurants, and the rebranding of old style shopping malls. It also helps spur and fill the need for new residential rental property, as more and more are under construction.
Where are you? If Buying, we provide the financing to carry you through. If Selling, we have multiple ways of putting off / deferring Capital Gains taxes. If you are seeking to re-structure from a short-term sweat equity buildout to a long-term hold, call us. We hear you and are ready to help.
Benefits: We help our clients / investors achieve; improved cash flow, increased potential for future rental increases, and good budgeting of major expenses. We believe investing in real estate – a quality asset for a diversified portfolio.
Good News: Our many lending partners are ready to write – today – traditional commercial loans, without surprises. Even more: Our lenders offer terms beyond the common 10-year term. Learn more – Call today.
KEY TO YOUR SUCCESS
Upfront planning, good preparation, and quality data. From here, we build a solid, strong loan request, one anticipating most lender question. Lenders learned the importance of small details and love to ask questions. Good New: We know how and what they think. This insight is key to why my team should be a value team player in your investment mode. Details we know – Let’s talk.
New to Commercial Lending?
For those considering real estate investment, for the first time, please call. This first call is a great way to address concerns, questions, and possibilities. For starters, here a list of 5 basic types of investing – plus a “quick-start” plan.
Getting Started: Types of investor activities, keeping on eye on cash flow, timing, and profit:
1) Wholesale – ‘Time and Knowledge’ vs. Money
2) Flipping – Value Added
3) Rentals – Long-term Wealth accumulation
4) Lending – Source of Lending Money
5) Agent – Representation – choose wisely
Game Plan: Quick steps:
1) Commitment: Begin taking action on a plan – one based on numbers, less emotions.
2) Write a Plan – Define your keys of Success and what you want
3) Avoid Costly Mistakes – first seek experienced, qualified, proven associates
4) Coach, Mentor or Accountability Partner
5) Competitive Advantage – Resources, Talent, Partners, Personality, Risk
6) Do the Math and add a 10% – 15% margin of safety.
Over the years, I have written and lived this list. It is the benefit of my cumulative 30-years of time, expertise, and keeping your success, as the primary focus. You are my first priority.
You have heard me say it before:
It all starts with our first conversation.
Let’s talk today.
Many blessings for family and friends.